There is no doubt that the professional cleaners provide the best services for kitchen cleaning and there is no need to worry about volatile chemical compounds, about the right application of the sanitizing compounds or about the use of the tools. However, to call a professional company every time for the difficult kitchen cleaning might be quite expensive. That`s why you can do it by yourself if you don`t let your kitchen to become dirty. The key for this thing is to clean the kitchen and the dining area on a regular basis, and therefore maintain a pleasant clean look of perhaps one of the most frequently used rooms in the entire house. Check out the following checklist with tasks and activities, which will help organize the yet difficult kitchen cleaning activities in just one day.
– Open the cupboards and all other shelves. Remove the items in them, such as cups, decorative elements, ice picks and other small kitchen accessories. Put them aside for a while until you clean all the inner compartments, walls, doors, racks and shelves. Use a soft slightly wet cloth with hot water and a sanitizing agent, and a small amount of a simple dishwater detergent. Another clean cloth will be required to eliminate the wet traces and to make the surfaces completely dry. Leave the doors of the cupboards and all other compartments open until the next step in the list.
– Clean all the items from the cupboards, which should be already clean or maybe dusty. Use a typical dish detergent with a sponge, then a dry towel to polish the glass and porcelain objects. When you are 100% sure that everything is dry – return all the items in their already clean and dry places, and let`s get started with the difficult things.
– Some oven cleaning is always necessary, as it is one of the most frequently used kitchen appliances, which sees spots from kitchen grease. The burner cans of the gas stove should also be cleaned thoroughly. For the most persistent stains onto the metal surfaces – you may need to rub the dark dirt with a metal brush. The racks and the inner compartments of the oven should be cleaned with a sponge with a sanitizing agent, and then with another clean towel to get rid of all the dislodged dirt. Don`t forget to clean the exterior of all the kitchen robots and appliances, too, including knobs, hinges, hangers, buttons, the cables, etc.
– Clean the kitchen sink, the countertop and all the nearby chrome parts. They are usually easy to clean, because they should be maintained clean. However, a great idea is to sanitize the most frequently used areas and objects with a sanitizing agent at least once a year. This will eliminate all bacteria that thrive on wood surfaces adjacent to the sink and the countertop itself. Another great idea is to clean all other kitchen furniture and big objects with the sanitizing agent at once, for just in case.
– The fridge and the freezer are next, but make sure to start by defrosting them at least a couple of hours in advance. Remove all the empty shelves and grits, soak them in the sink and add a small amount of the all-purpose detergent you use. Leave the items to soak and the solution to dislodge the dirt, then rinse thoroughly. Clean the interior sides of the fridge and rearrange everything back on its place. Don`t forget to wipe off dust from the coils on the back of the fridge.