Trying to edit videos can be frustrating, and it can take several hours to figure out how some of the more powerful video editors work before you can apply their features. On the other hand there are video editors that are more basic and easier to use, but they often only have basic features and will limit the scope of what you’re able to do.
But there are editors that are both user-friendly as well as powerful and if you’d like to try one for yourself you need look no further than Movavi Photo Editor. It is a photo editor that is designed to allow people to intuitively edit videos – meaning that you won’t require any prior experience or expertise to do so. In fact the best way to use it is to start applying its features and experiment with them to see what they can do.
Powerful Yet Simplified Features
One of the best things about Movavi Video Editor is that it doesn’t shy away from providing powerful and advanced features that are normally difficult to use. Instead, it focuses on simplifying the features using familiar actions so that they are more accessible and feel natural.
While there are lots of features within Movavi Video Editor, some of the notable ones will allow you to:
- Conveniently compile videos by merging clips together, arranging the order they’re in, splitting them into segments and trimming out unwanted parts.
- Enhance the quality of videos by manually adjusting the color settings or using the automated ‘Magic Enhance’ tool to do so in a single click.
- Apply a range of filters to give your videos a distinct visual style.
- Utilize different types of advanced special effects such as slow motion, split screen, or Chroma Key.
- Add audio tracks containing background music or a voiceover and edit them to improve their quality, remove background noise, or use it as a video volume booster.
- Place animated transitions between segments of video to link them together seamlessly.
- Insert text elements that can be fully customized to create unique captions, subtitles, titles, and more.
- Record additional audio or video footage on the spot via a microphone or webcam.
- Automatically compile videos into a home movie using the ‘Montage Wizard’.
As you can see the features in Movavi Video Editor are nothing to sniff at and will equip you with numerous ways in which you can compile and improve videos. With its capabilities and its intuitive approach, it shouldn’t take long for you to start to produce high quality and professional-looking videos of your own. All that you need to do is give it a try and see for yourself just how easy it is.