As the technology is advancing every day, there are several mobile phones getting launched in a year. If you begin to keep a track of all the upcoming mobiles in India, you would certainly lose your mind. Majority of these phones are Chinese phones, and are offering you with features you will not be able to resist. The best part about all these phones is that they are all budget mobiles phones, thus making it easier for people from all walks of life to find an ideal mobile phone for themselves. Given below are the few most awaited mobile launches of this year.
- Nokia P1 – One of the most awaited upcoming mobiles in India is the Nokia P1, this is loaded with a 6 GB RAM and 128 GB of Internal memory, which is also one of the reason why this phone is priced so high, with an expected price tag of Rs 54, 000 this is certainly a phone not a lot of people would want to buy.
- Xiaomi Redmi 4A –As if the hoard of Xiaomi mobiles being launched was not enough, you can now expect the Redmi series to come up with yet another installation. The Redmi 4A is expected to launch soon this year, and will be a basic mobile, with not very high end features. It is expected to have a 2 GB RAM and a 16 GB internal storage, along with a 1.4 GHz quadcore Snapdragon processor.
- Nokia 6 –Nokia’s upcoming mobiles in India this year are not limited to just the most awaited P1. It is also coming up with another exciting mobile, the Nokia 6. In comparison to P1, this is a much simpler phone, with a 3 GB RAM and a 32 GB internal storage capacity, with support for external storage through SD card.
- Lenovo K6 Power – Another one in the basic, low priced upcoming mobiles in India. This will also provide you with the basic RAM and storage capacity, along with a basic processor. The impressive specifications of this mobile are touted to be the camera, which can offer surprisingly clear pictures.
- Nokia 8– This is another powerful mobile expected to be launched soon. If basic is something you do not want, then this 5.7 inch mobile with 6GB RAM and 64 GB hard disk, should be your pick. The price for this device has not been declared yet, but it is not expected to be cheap, looking at the specifications it is offering.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 – Pretty much like other Samsung phones, this is also one of the expensive and high end upcoming mobiles in India. With an expected price around Rs 60, 000, this is one for Samsung lovers, with a 2.4 Ghz, Snapdragon processor, 8 GB RAM and 64 GB internal storage, which can be extended up to 2 TB!
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X– This is paired with all the basic specifications, and is another low budget mobile from the brand. It consist of an octacore 2 GHZ processor, and has a 3GB RAM, with 32 GB internal storage. The camera specifications of this mobile are promising; it offers a 5 MP front camera and a 13 MP rear camera.
- Moto G5 – Motorola phones have long been unpopular among users, but with this upcoming mobiles in India from the brand, its popularity is about to increase again. This is supposed to be a mid ranging mobile phone, which will offer you with 2 GB RAM, and 16 GB internal memory.
- Xiaomi Mi Note 2 –This is one of those brands which is very smoothly overtaking a lot of other brands with its impressive launches at an affordable range. This is however one of the expensive mobiles from the brand, with an expected price of Rs 28, 000.
- Nokia Edge – One of the maximum number of upcoming mobiles in India are from Nokia. This one from the brand is expected to launch this month, and will offer you much of the basic stuff, and not something surprising. The expected price for this device has not been announced yet, it is considered to be low priced, as it has basic specifications.
Verdict – The upcoming mobiles in India mentioned above are not the only mobiles being launched this year. There is a lot more for you to look out for. These are a few of the most awaited launches, majority of these will be launching within this month.