Well, let me ask you this issue: Suppose a burglar calmly broke into your house at night time and carted away valuables. And you found that your puppy sighted the crook, but only kept mute. How would you experience? Wouldn’t you get mad at the pet? Wouldn’t you call a responsibility as well as it a useless toy? I’m sure you would.
Nevertheless the facts are, most of us keep dogs as pets, not as guard dogs or watchdogs. But we expect them to act in these volumes whenever the necessity arises. My friend, your pet would not make a good shield if you don’t teach it to become one. You’ll still have to teach it well – so that it will follow your instructions.
In this article, I will be sharing with you some helpful tips about ways to prepare your dog to attack on order. Of course, your dog may be the aggressive type. You’ll want it once you control your puppy to follow an intruder and it does that quickly, right? Follow you will obtain the desired result and these actions.
- Wear a protective glove that addresses your complete arm, but also not just your hand. It is a vital security precaution to prevent injury.
- Sit your puppy down. If you have not taught it simple instructions like sit come, end, function, and stand, then you must teach these first before training the “attack” command.
- After sitting along the dog, tap it in the encounter using the glove on your own arm. This is a means of trying its tolerance and irritating canine. Continue achieving this until your dog attacks the glove in anger.
- Say the term “attack” fully, when canine attacks the glove. As you need to make your pet determine what the phrase means you are achieving this.
- Praise your dog or present it that you’re satisfied, this is an essential part of pet training. Reward your dog by giving it other treats or some snacks though it could not be required. But if your pet is often motivated by food and finds faster with snacks, then you must offer it some.
- Repeat steps 3 – 5 and soon you are sure your dog has realized what the word “attack” means. You will learn this if your puppy responds rapidly towards the “attack” command by attacking your gloved arm instantly it hears the order.
- Stay in a short distance far from your pet, and present the “attack” order. See how it responds. If it doesn’t, then repeat steps 3 – 5 often times over. But when it strikes, this demonstrates it’s familiar with the order.
- Take a break to compensate the dog once more.
- Repeat steps 8 and 7 for five to seven more times. This is to ensure your puppy has really learned the order.
I hope this article would have definitely helped you understand the best way to teach your dog on how to attack on command, for more helpful tips please visit Pat My Pet