Did you know that coffee is one of the world’s most popular beverages? Now you know. Millions of people drink coffee every morning and this is made possible by the fact that there are some unique coffee maker machines which one can buy and use conveniently right from the comfort of their homes. You too can enjoy a cupful of your favorite beverage by brewing your favorite flavor just the way you like it.
With the best coffee maker at home, brewing the coffee is easy and convenient. Always check different top coffee maker reviews before buying investing your money to see which one best favors your needs. As you enjoy that great cup of coffee or consider whether to join the club, there are several facts you should know about coffee including the following: –
- Coffee Was First Discovered In Ethiopia: Coffee was discovered in Ethiopia Circa by Shepherds in 800 A.D. According to reports, the shepherds noticed the effects that coffee was having on their goats whenever they ate the beans and explored it further. The story says that the goats would ‘dance” whenever they ate coffee berries thus attracting a local monk to make a drink using the berries. He discovered that the drink kept him awake during the night thus making his the first cup of coffee.
- Espresso is an italian name meaning “when something is forced out.”: One of the coffee brewing methods is known as espresso. This refers to how espresso is made by forcing hot boiling water through some pressed coffee grounds. Espresso is taken in smaller quantities and contains more caffeine than other types of coffee per volume. In fact, espresso contains approximately third the total amount of caffeine like a normal cup of coffee.
- Coffee Beans Are Categorized Into Two Types: This is interesting to note especially if you are a coffee lover. Coffee beans are available in two types, Robusta and Arabica. Arabica is the main type and the most popular at 70 percent. Robusta is less popular and a little bit bitter with a higher concentration of caffeine.
- Brazil Is The Biggest Coffee Producer: 40 percent of the coffee produced in the world comes from Brazil. This is twice as high as the percentage produced by Colombia and Vietnam which are the 2nd and 3rd largest producers in the world.
- Coffee Can Lower The Risk Of Several Diseases: Despite the many myths surrounding coffee drinking, there are dozens of benefits one can enjoy by drinking coffee regularly. Research has found that people who drink coffee regularly have a low risk of getting Alzheimer’s disease. Your favorite cup of coffee can also help reduce the risk of Parkinson’s disease and type-2 diabetes among other diseases. Women who drink coffee regularly can also enjoy the benefit of reduced risks of skin cancer.
These are some of the most surprising facts about coffee. As you enjoy the sweet aroma and flavor from your cup of coffee, always have them in mind. You can drink your coffee every morning by owing a coffee maker. With coffee maker reviews, choosing the best is always easy.