Almost every woman claims to have sensitive skin. But how do you really recognize them – and what do you have to consider? For sensitive skin, the protective barrier function is disturbed. If you succeed in restoring this important function, the sensitivity of the skin will be reduced. This means, especially in summer: best to prevent overheating by avoiding direct sunlight.
The duration of sun exposure should generally be limited. In addition, it is recommended to use a special care which protects the barrier layer of the skin. Sensitive skin is difficult to differentiate from dry skin. Many diseases can be associated with both types of skin. The sensitive skin also tends to allergic reaction faster.
Sensitive skin is characterized by an increased responsiveness to external due to skin-specific conditions (endogenous factors, such as genetic, physical or psychogenic), whereby the entire skin, individual regions or individual functions of the skin may be affected.
Here Are A Few Tips For Sensitive Skin Care:
- Use sensitive skin care products items just (i.e. the items that are set apart for touchy healthy skin as it were). Additionally, check the directions/notes on the item to check whether there are particular confinements/notices related with the item).
- Indeed, even inside the scope of sensitive skin care products pick the one that has least additives, colorings, and different added substances.
- Do not use toners. The greater part of them is liquid based and is not suggested for sensitive skin.
- Wear defensive gloves while doing clothing or another synthetic based cleaning. On the off chance that you are sensitive to elastic, you can wear cotton gloves beneath the elastic ones.
- Another critical tip for ‘touchy healthy skin’ is to dodge intemperate introduction to sun. Apply sunscreen cream before getting out in the sun.
- Keeping away from introduction to tidy and different contaminations is likewise critical for touchy healthy skin. In this way, cover yourself sufficiently before going out.
- Utilize hypoallergenic, noncomedogenic cream as a sensitive healthy skin item (if there is none particularly named as a touchy healthy skin item).
- Utilize cleanser free and liquor free chemicals. Purify your face at whatever point you come back from investing energy outside.
- Do not scrub or shed too hard. It can cause rosiness and even irritation.
- Do not to leave the cosmetics on for a really long time. Utilize hypoallergenic makeup- removers.
How to Recognize Sensitive Skin
The sensitive skin is thin, dry and cracked compared to the other skin types. These properties are often accompanied by a tendency to skin irritation, inflammation, redness and desquamation. The sensitive skin reacts to various substances with contact allergies. The most common allergenic substances (allergens) include cosmetics, household cleaners, detergents and care products. But also diseases such as rosaceous, certification disorders or oral rose can manifest in a hypersensitive skin.
Sensitive skin reacts quickly irritated. It often itches, flakes or suddenly shows unpleasant redness. It reacts like allergic to certain diet, wine, medicines, temperature fluctuations or stress. These special care products optimally protect and care for your sensitive skin.